I am an incoming Ph.D. student at the University of British Columbia studying under Dr. Jeff Clune!! I study meta-learning and reinforcement learning. And math.
During my MS I have also been researching in the Game Innovation Lab at New York Univeristy Tandon School of Engineering under Dr. Julian Togelius.
My M.S. thesis is about Open-Ended evolution via Co-evolution of agents and environments in GVG-AI The created system is called PINSKY – POET Inspired Neuroevolutionary System for KreativiY in Games.
Previously, I started my PhD at the New Jersey Institute of Technology under Dr. Amy Hoover, was a Master’s Student at Fordham University studying Machine Learning and a machine learning engineer intern at Instrumental Inc.
- I worked Research Intern for Dr. Joshua Scrier on the DARPA-SD2E project.
- You can find this work under my Publication’s tab.
- I TA’d a graduate course on Natural Language Processing during the Fall 2019 Semester.
Prior to my MS, I:
- Worked at Instrumental
- Machine Learning Engineer Intern – Summer 2018
- Worked at nTopology
- Software Engineer Cooperative – October 2017 - March 2018
- Worked at Clayton High School
- Substitute Teacher – August 2016 - June 2017
- Studied Mathematics and Computer Science at Fordham University for my undergraduate degree – 2012 - 2016